We want everyone to have a great time
and be able to support their community!
The Event Organizers are requiring proof of a negative test
or COVID-19 vaccination to attend this event.
Health Check Required – Important Note
The Event Organizers require fans to agree to the terms for ticket purchases & event entry. By purchasing tickets for this event, you will be asked to confirm that at the time of the event you will have been fully vaccinated (14 days past final vaccination shot) or proof of a Negative rapid test conducted no longer than 72 hours prior to the event. Fans aged 2 years and over are required to wear a mask at all times, except for when actively drinking or eating in their seats, regardless of vaccination status.
Please note, when you buy your tickets, these confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the venue and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
You are required to PURCHASE your ticket first.
- Ticket purchasers will be contacted by the medical team prior to show day to advise of the details.
- No appointments are required or being booked. The testing is done on a first come first serve basis.
- The medical team will be ready to do testing on site in the venue parking lot beginning at 5pm on the day of the concert.
- This rapid testing service is free for ticket purchasers only. Upon receiving a negative test result, you will be provided with a card, stating you have received a negative result from an antigen test and allowing venue entry.
- The test results are within the 72 hour timeframe that is required by provincial regulations.
As the ticket purchaser ,you understand, if you are not fully vaccinated, you accept and understand it is your responsibility to provide the proper paperwork to gain concert access.
If through our supported rapid testing system your test result is positive, you will be refunded for your ticket purchase within 5 to 10 business days, less the Showpass fees.
Entry requirements subject to change.